Stop Creditors. Get Your Life Back. Free Legal Consultations.
Our Joliet bankruptcy attorneys offer legal representation focused on getting you the immediate debt protection you need, so that you may secure a financially stable future. Our goal is to help liberate you from creditors and help you get your life back.
Chang and Carlin - Joliet
Chang & Carlin offers a personal, confidential and efficient legal experience in bankruptcy, tax, and real estate law in the following areas:
We are dedicated to offering aggressive, strategic, representation and a one-on-one legal experience for a very reasonable fee. We proudly offer initial FREE Legal Consultation, or if you prefer you can Call Toll Free 1-847-843-8600
Are you Currently Pursuing Bankruptcy in Illinois?
Bankruptcy laws in Illinois are designed to stop creditors and help individuals and families struggling with debt. A bankruptcy attorney in Illinois can help you decide which of the several bankruptcy options is best for you. Our bankruptcy lawyers & attorneys not only handle Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, we also provide support to clients who are looking to settle their debt.
Bankruptcy can be a scary word that conjures up negative implications, but there are several substantial benefits to filing for bankruptcy:
- A Fresh start - You will no longer be drowning in debt, and you can take this opportunity to build yourself a new financial future.
- Keep your assets - If you file chapter 13 bankruptcy, you should be able to keep your assets after the bankruptcy is complete.
- Stop creditors - As soon as you file for bankruptcy the harassing creditor calls to your home will stop.
- Rebuild your credit score - Once bankruptcy is complete you can start rebuilding your credit score.
- Get your confidence back - Debt can take a toll on your well-being. Always being behind on payments can be stressful and overwhelming. Releasing yourself from that debt takes away the burden and allows you to return to a normal life.
Chang & Carlin: Handling the complexities of bankruptcy legal issues
It is important to note that bankruptcy law in Illinois differs from other states in numerous ways. One of the key differences between bankruptcy in Illinois and other states is that property in the Prairie State is exempt or protected from creditors. Some states allow use of a federal exemption, while bankruptcy filing law in Joliet and the rest of Illinois applies their own exemption statutes to all of the property in a bankruptcy case. The Attorneys at Chang & Carlin have experience with the nuances of state bankruptcy law, and can guide you through the process.
We offer the following:
- Attorneys Who Listen and Care About Your Case
- Convenient locations throughout Illinois
- Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Fair and Reasonable Attorney Fees
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
- Free No Obligation Legal consultation
For all your bankruptcy, foreclosure, IRS and tax issues, and real estate legal needs, Chang & Carlin will provide the indispensable legal experience and personal service that you deserve. With 5 convenient locations around Dupage County, Lake County, and Will County, Chang & Carlin is not far away.